Friday, January 27, 2017

Creative Expressions Gumball machine card

I just watched the video tutorial on the Creative Expressions Gumball Die card by Sue Wilson. A fully functioning gumball machine.

Sue Wilson always hits it out of the park with every release and the collections for the January release was no exception.

I will be playing with them in the near future .... and will probably not attempt the gumball machine, so we'll watch this video tutorial instead😉.

This die can also be made into a regular card and shaker card. And according to Sue, there will be many ways to use the die unveiled in the near future ... I will confess, I'm stumped as to what else you could do with a gumball machine, so I wait with baited breath!!

Without further adieu, here is the video ... it's 16 minutes so grab a beverage and relax a spell.



Until next time,

Jenn

Creative Expressions complete line of dies, stamps, embossing folders, mixed media and accessories can be found at www.ecstasycrafts.com/Creative-Expressions_c_1511.html

1 comment:

  1. Love Sue's new die, but I love everything Sue does!

    Lori from Courtenay

    ReplyDelete